So today I am 26....its kinda surreal, I definitely don't feel 26!
I love starting family traditions so here is one that we are introducing into our little family.
Here are 26 things about me…. that you may or may not know!
1. I love God
2. I love Scott
3. I love/adore my kids
4. I never thought being a mom would be this amazing!
5. I enjoy house renovation projects…. which is a good thing since we have practically gutted our house and redone it!
6. I think the most precious items I own are my pictures.
7. I have the best friends a girl could ask for!
8. I like to experience new things, even if it’s scary.
9. I like to dance with the kids.
10. I am addicted to LOST
11. I love to travel…. and really want to go to Greece and Germany next.
12. My favorite types of days are spent outside.
13. I think chocolate is fantastic.
14. We have a really great extended family.
15. I actually like being in school.
16. I want to adopt more kids (the amount is still up for debate with my hubby!)
17. I love Africa!
18. I have a lot of shoes, and think I need more…. what girl doesn’t?
19. I survive most days by drinking lots and lots of coffee!
20. My favorite thing to do is to try new restaurants.
21. I finally found my favorite wine…Malbec!
22. I enjoy hosting stuff at our house.
23. I love to cook…. but hate to bake.
24. When I get some down time I want to learn to sew.
25. I really like being a stay-at-home mom, much to my surprise!
26. I am sorta hoping that this year will be a little more relaxed than last year…but am excited for whatever God has planned.

3 comments:
Happy 26th! May it be an God Centered year!
Peace and Love to you,
Mari
I just saw your name on another sight nad since we are a Thomas family also thought I would stop by and take a look. You look like an amazing family that God is going to bless and grow!:)Happy Birthday!
I'm a bum, and a bad friend...
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was wonderful!
Post a Comment