
Garrett is doing GREAT :) He is really coming out of his shell. At home he is goofy and happy...he loves playing with toys and Reagan. He still isn't talking (except for the word mama) but he is signing he can say food, drink, please and thank you. He still is such a little guy...he is 23inch and 19lbs. He still gets a little freaked out around new people or in new places.....but its SO SO much better than a month ago! He fits perfectly into our little family, its amazing to see how God picked him for us long before we could have ever understood it....he is a great addition to our family!
Reagan is also doing well, she is such a little 2 year old! She talks nonstop and I mean nonstop! She still loves her baby, but her new love is playing kitchen and pretending to travel. She packs a bag and informs me of where she is going. Today she said "Bye Mama, see ya later I am going bye bye." I asked "Where are you going?" She said "I go to San Diego and Utah." She still loves learning new things, like the 50 states (Scott is more than willing to teach her all about the U.S.)
We are really blessed!
1 comment:
Hi Amber -
I'm starting to confuse everyone at this point - you guys are in Arizona, right? If so, are you a part of any local Ethiopia Adopters groups?
Feel free to email me privately.
elyons3683@msn.com
Liz
Post a Comment