Scott turned 26 this month, here is a picture of all the Thomas/Hedrick kids with Yaya at his bday dinner.

Garrett is doing great! I am happy to say that he actually likes me now…and if I ask him where his mama is he smiles and pats my face…. SO SWEET! He is fully walking/running. He enjoys playing with Reagan and has discovered that reading books with mom is so much fun! He still has an ear infection so after his doc appointment this week we will see an ear, nose and throat specialist. I am also thrilled that he is finally sleeping during his nap and at night! Sunday will mark our one month anniversary of the day we met, its been a long and blessed month. And we are excited to see what next month brings!

Garrett is doing great! I am happy to say that he actually likes me now…and if I ask him where his mama is he smiles and pats my face…. SO SWEET! He is fully walking/running. He enjoys playing with Reagan and has discovered that reading books with mom is so much fun! He still has an ear infection so after his doc appointment this week we will see an ear, nose and throat specialist. I am also thrilled that he is finally sleeping during his nap and at night! Sunday will mark our one month anniversary of the day we met, its been a long and blessed month. And we are excited to see what next month brings!

As for me, I am back in school. It’s going to be a difficult and busy 2 years but we are up for the challenge!
We are all doing well, enjoying the last bits of summer, and our time as a family of 4.



1 comment:
Check out Ella Marie Boutique for some adorable clothes for your girl. 20% of proceeds goes to adoptions and orphans in Ethiopia and Guatemala.
Look us up at ellamarieboutique.blogspot.com and ellamarieboutique.ecrater.com. Look at encounteringella.blogspot.com to read my personal blog about adopting our second Guatemalan blessing.
Post a Comment