So I plan to post about each day we were in Ethiopia and pics of those days.....but I am in survival mode right now trying to adjust to to two walking toddlers! And of course I am sick so...here is a couple pics until then :)
Did you guys come back to the States on Thursday, 7/31, on the 10:15 ET Air flight? Because your husband looks very familiar and I think that he was talking to some folks in our group about an issue you had with your boys' visas? We were all on that flight as well. I have your site bookmarked and I was just checking it and thought, Hmmmmm...I think I know them!!!
Hi Amber! This is Jessamyn. I found your link on Kristi's page and just was catching up on your adventure. I am in tears looking at this little boy. His face is full of joy and I just want to hug him. I just wanted to say congratulations! It looks like the four of you will have many amazing adventures together. He looks like he brings with him so much pure love. What a true blessing.
3 comments:
Hi there,
Did you guys come back to the States on Thursday, 7/31, on the 10:15 ET Air flight? Because your husband looks very familiar and I think that he was talking to some folks in our group about an issue you had with your boys' visas? We were all on that flight as well. I have your site bookmarked and I was just checking it and thought, Hmmmmm...I think I know them!!!
Either way, welcome home!
Liz Lyons
http://sevenlyons.blogspot.com
When someone asks if Garrett is adopted, you need to tell them "No, I have a recessive gene." ;)
Hi Amber! This is Jessamyn. I found your link on Kristi's page and just was catching up on your adventure. I am in tears looking at this little boy. His face is full of joy and I just want to hug him.
I just wanted to say congratulations! It looks like the four of you will have many amazing adventures together. He looks like he brings with him so much pure love. What a true blessing.
Post a Comment