Just some tid bits of the last week:
Some one told me that 3 is worse than 2 I did not believe them when Reagan entered into the “terrible 2’s” And while it only lasted about a month it was bad……but nothing could prepare me for this little child with a huge attitude and a stellar vocabulary. We are working on choosing nice words and now have off limit words because of her very vocal out bursts.
About a month ago: “Mommy shut up!” She was trying to get my attention while I was talking to my mom. O man I could have died how does this child know this phrase and let alone how to use it…It’s not like any of us walk around telling each other to shut up.
This week: “Mommy your stupid!” -----------------------Stunned silence! Needless to say we have been working on better ways to communicate and have had many talks about our “off limit” word. And so far so good, there have been no repeats of those words!
On a more positive note….here are some now accomplishments from both the kiddos
Reagan: Learned to count to 25! And is starting to recognize the letters instead of just reciting the ABC’s.
Garrett: Learned to climb up on the couch, and is starting to use words to communicate on his own instead of me instructing him to.
I have been terrible at taking pictures lately so I will post some new pictures sometime next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment