Sunday, May 04, 2008

One month.....


Ok so Fri marked one month of no baby and no news..... It’s frustrating to say the least. The battle between my head and my heart is raging. My head knows God’s timing is perfect timing, and His plan is better than mine could ever hope to be. But my heart is aching to meet my son, to hold and love him…and to bring him home. My phone is constantly attached to me…. I wish it would just hurry up and RING!



To say I need a boost in patience is a huge understatement! :)






2 comments:

Julie said...

Hang in there... we can't wait to hear that you have good news! The whole wait will be so worth it at that moment. If it helps, I'm feeling impatient to meet my baby too!

The Coffey Grounds said...

Hi Amber,
I finally got to see the Thomas Clan blog. Love it my friend! It's a great way to stay in touch. Reagan is just precious. Your Son will be so blessed to have You and Scott as parents. Remember great things come to those that are patient. God Bless you!