Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been tagged....

Jenora tagged me with a little survey so here goes:



Four jobs I've had:

1. Cleaned my Dad's office

2. Florindinos- I was a server

3. Tutor Time- preschool teacher

4. Starbucks



Four movies I've watched more than once:

1. Sweet home Alabama

2. Little Women

3. How to loose a guy in 10 days

4. Pride and Prejudice



Four places I've lived:

1. Mesa, Az @ gilbert rd.

2. Mesa, Az @ val vista rd.

3. Mesa, Az @ southern rd.

4. Gilbert, Az :)



Four TV shows I watch:

1. Greys Anatomy

2. Lost

3. Ugly Betty

4. Men in Trees



Four places I've been:

1. London

2. Latvia

3. Belgium

4. Mexico



Four people who email me regularly:

1. My friend Krisann

2. My food co-op

3. Debra my MIL

4. Our social worker



Four of my favorite foods:

1. Mexican (anything)

2. Ice Cream

3. Coffee

4. Pasta


Four places I would love to visit:

1. Germany

2. Costa Rica

3. Africa....anywhere I am not picky

4. Alaska



Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Getting our baby boy!

2. Starting School again

3. Seeing what new things Reagan will do.

4. Seeing Megan in Dec.

Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Julie
2. Melissa
3. Megan
4. Lesley

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So I didn't tag you because I never thought you'd do it!! You shocked me =)