Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thomas Clan Update

I know its been forever since I have posted…. life has just been to busy…and I honestly just haven’t felt like blogging. But here is an update on what has been happening around here.

Scott: Track season is underway and he is loving it! He is also preparing to run a half marathon this coming Saturday.

Me: I am officially on countdown! 17 more weeks till I graduate, and it could not come soon enough! Now I just have to decide where I want to work. I am also headed down to Costa Rica see Megan which, I am so excited about.

Reagan: Just started preschool and is loving it! She has turned into a little bookworm, and loves to play family games. We spend almost all of our free time outside reading or at the park playing.

Garrett: Oh my goodness he is a full-fledged boy now! The kid loves to run, jump and just get dirty! He loves to ride his motorcycle and play soccer. He also has some fun alone time with mom now that Reagan is in school.

Our life is still out of control busy but the end is in sight and we couldn’t be happier to get back to some normalcy!

No comments: