It started off with Garrett getting a cold…then Reagan… and then Scott. I was lucky to never catch it. The cold made two rounds in our house, so when both kids woke up yesterday happy and snot free I was excited to get some of the things done that I needed to like, grocery shopping and going to the gym …normal stuff like that. But after breakfast I noticed Garrett’s fever and snot were back…. canceling all plans of having a “normal day.” I attempted to ease my stir craziness with an outside art/water project. Which quickly blew up in my face…b/c neither of them felt like playing. So when both kids were happy today and seemingly getting better…I was ecstatic and my list of naptime chores began to form once again. Garrett is asleep…check…. Reagan in bed…. check…I get to eat lunch today in peace…check! Until I hear Reagan scream and start crying…I of course run into her room to find…. throw up all over her bed!
Now my naptime list is:
Now my naptime list is:
1. Get Reagan settled on the floor…and hope she naps
(I make a bed on the floor when the kids are barfy…it makes for easier and faster clean up.)
2. Try and teach a 2 year old to aim for the bucket!
(I make a bed on the floor when the kids are barfy…it makes for easier and faster clean up.)
2. Try and teach a 2 year old to aim for the bucket!
3. Do a load of laundry
4. And attempt to eat before one of the kids wakes up!
I would really like a sick free house! **sigh** well there is my rant…I am off to attempt to clean up the kitchen!
~Pics of the kids enjoying the toasty Nov. weather~

4. And attempt to eat before one of the kids wakes up!
I would really like a sick free house! **sigh** well there is my rant…I am off to attempt to clean up the kitchen!
~Pics of the kids enjoying the toasty Nov. weather~



2 comments:
Oh no...I'm so sorry...hope you ALL feel better soon!!!
It was nice running into you guys today... glad to see you were out and about, and hopefully that meant you were over this sickness hurdle! Not fun :(
Post a Comment