Sunday, October 19, 2008

3 months


Today we have known our sweet boy for 3 months!
So here are some Garrett updates:
He weights: 19lbs
Height: 24 inchs
He will be 16 months old on Tues.
Can say: Mama, Dada, Bye bye, and Ed (bed)
He is doing so GREAT... He is really learnig the joys of being a kid!
We are so in love with this sweet little boy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hi Amber,

I don't know if you remember me but I knew you from years back at Desert View. My dad (Bob Thompson) was the pastor at the time. Anyway, I heard from an old friend, of a friend that you guys had adopted from Ethiopia. My husband and I are just barely starting the process. Looks like our families are similar... we have a 2 year old (bio) and are looking to adopt for our next child. We have a blog for our adoption set-up if you ever want to check it out: http://hutchisonadoption.blogspot.com/ Take Care!