hurray! I love decorating early!
So cute! Your family is adorable! I'm so glad you found me! How old is your little one?
So I have to say you daughter is so cute!!! Yes that was the dog park in gilbert we were at. Our puppy loves to go there and see what trouble she can cause. It is so good to hear from you. How are you doing? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Logan is 17 months, so they are very close in age! He was July 1st. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hurray! I love decorating early!
So cute! Your family is adorable! I'm so glad you found me! How old is your little one?
So I have to say you daughter is so cute!!! Yes that was the dog park in gilbert we were at. Our puppy loves to go there and see what trouble she can cause. It is so good to hear from you. How are you doing? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Logan is 17 months, so they are very close in age! He was July 1st. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment